STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you experiencing difficulties logging into ACSIS?
- If this is your FIRST LOGIN, enter your Student Number and your date of birth from the drop down menu.
- If you are receiving an error that your "Student Number was not found in the database",
- please contact the Registrar's Office at your local campus for additional information.
- Once you have successfully entered your date of birth on your first login, the system prompts you to change your password.
- Change your password to any combination of letters, numbers and/or special characters.
Return to Login screen
- Your password cannot contain any spaces.
- Your password must be between 6 and 12 characters long. For increased security,
we recommend creating a password containing both numbers and letters.
- Your password is case sensitive, so remember which letters you capitalized.